DUBLIN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheap Hardcore Designs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheap Hardcore Designs Empty Cheap Hardcore Designs Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm

worthey IFC

Like everyone else (except Paul), I am a poor kid looking for some cash. I am currently trying to find people/bands/businesses that are interested in new layouts for CD's and vinyls as well as designs for merch, posters, flyers, logos etc. I am new at this and only decided to charge because people didn't take it serious enough when it was free, and I ended up with a lot of unused designs. I consider myself very quick as long as the client is quick with responses. I work with both photos and illustration and if you are interested, my prices are below with a bunch of examples.

CD/Vinyl Layouts = $45
Merch Designs = $25
Poster Designs = $30
Drawn Flyers = $20
Non Drawn Flyers = $10
Logos = $15

That's in dollars, I don't know what the fuck that would be in quid, euro, or whatever Dublin uses.

Cheap Hardcore Designs Frustrationfull
Cheap Hardcore Designs Gravemakerfull
Cheap Hardcore Designs Illintentfull
Cheap Hardcore Designs Outbreakyellowfull
Cheap Hardcore Designs SojournerfullCheap Hardcore Designs PowerfullCheap Hardcore Designs PutridbrewfullCheap Hardcore Designs LcfullCheap Hardcore Designs HostagecalmfullCheap Hardcore Designs Cbkfinalblue

thanks Dublin

2Cheap Hardcore Designs Empty Re: Cheap Hardcore Designs Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Panda

Panda

get the Frustration and Outbreak ones into production and you have a sale.

3Cheap Hardcore Designs Empty Re: Cheap Hardcore Designs Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm

worthey IFC

im not the one who gets them 'into production' silly

4Cheap Hardcore Designs Empty Re: Cheap Hardcore Designs Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 pm

xGavx

xGavx

Post this on moshspace.com too.

http://www.myspace.com/xgavx

5Cheap Hardcore Designs Empty Re: Cheap Hardcore Designs Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 am

Panda

Panda

make a sick logo for our house.

And stall it back for drinks

6Cheap Hardcore Designs Empty Re: Cheap Hardcore Designs Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:14 pm

worthey IFC

ill make one, you pay for my plane ticket...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum