DUBLIN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The gas ran out in the cinema tonight...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The gas ran out in the cinema tonight... Empty The gas ran out in the cinema tonight... Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Robbie

Robbie

From 7pm onwards I had to let people down by saying, "there is no Coke sorry but you can get water".

How shit is that?

9/10.

xGlennx

xGlennx

Oh fuck that.

Robbie

Robbie

People were nearly crying.

One time a woman cried because she had to pay 2 euro for car parking. Like, I mean proper shaking and shouting crying.

xGlennx

xGlennx

I had some woman like that before because she couldn't find a seat in my restaurant for her blind mother. She was hysterical. I felt really bad until my boss said she started crying about some other little thing in another place.

Robbie

Robbie

One time a guy asked my friend what time is the movie at on Saturday? And my mate was like, eh, which one? And he goes, oh you're showing more than one are you!?

Actually surprised that a massive building had more than 1 film.

xGavx

xGavx

I'd probably lose my mind over the Coke thing but people deserve to be shot in all those other situations.

http://www.myspace.com/xgavx

Cruise

Cruise

Did you let people bring in bottles of coke?

Robbie

Robbie

Yeah.

xGlennx

xGlennx

Iano should sing this thread title in that new song instead of the line he normally does.

Eddie

Eddie

H(*YDAHD(U)(U&#&#&)*#)(*)@(*)(*!)!*)(!!*U*U#)(#!

http://www.myspace.com/crowdcontrolgo

xGlennx

xGlennx

Robbie would have to stop playing just so he could mosh.

Robbie

Robbie

Haha, I called it that on purpose.

UPDATE: Gas is back on. Enjoying a Coke right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]