DUBLIN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 pm

xGlennx

xGlennx

I like Bane a lot.

2I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:05 am

xGlennx

xGlennx

I should ban you all for not replying to this.

3I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Panda

Panda

Bane are delish yeah.

4I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 am

xGlennx

xGlennx

Count Me Out is one of my favorite hardcore songs.
I really want to see them again.

Also Cindy, the Dublin 7" has the best cover out of that whole series. I don't own any of the CDs but from what I've seen they don't look as good as yours. I know you only took the photo, but still.

5I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 am

Cruise

Cruise

I've never really been able to get into this band. I think the note is alright but thats about it. Whats the best record in your opinion, Glenn?

6I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 am

xGlennx

xGlennx

I don't know...
I first heard Give Blood and that's what got me into them, since it was the most recent thing they'd put out at the time.
My favorite songs are probably on Holding This Moment though. It's kind of a compilation of their first few 7"s.

I think it's all good though. I'll find some links to everything in a bit if you can't find them yourself.

7I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 am

Cruise

Cruise

I have Give Blood and It All Comes Down To This too.

9I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Empty Re: I CAN STILL COUNT THE WAYS Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 am

xGlennx

xGlennx

Ah right. Well I'd listen to it from the earlier stuff, but to be honest it's not like any of them are completely different from each other, so it wouldn't really matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum