DUBLIN HARDCORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six Feet Under Records

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Six Feet Under Records Empty Six Feet Under Records Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 am

irrelevant dave

irrelevant dave

Does anybody know how long their stuff usually take to ship from these lads? Been waiting over a week now for mine.

2Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 am

Cruise

Cruise

Took like three weeks to get my records. It's only one guy and hes on tour alot. I thought he had fucked me over but hes a good dude you just might have to wait a while. What did you get?

3Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 am

irrelevant dave

irrelevant dave

I ordered that new nails record, the american nightmare demo and a das oath one they had too. Really cant wait for the nails one, its so good. Todd Jones doing vocals so i believe.

4Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 am

xGavx

xGavx

Over a week? I'd give up hope now.

http://www.myspace.com/xgavx

5Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 am

xGlennx

xGlennx

That Nails record is a preorder, isn't it?

Sometimes I've waited a while for things. Like I've ordered stuff without any preorders and it will only be sent when he sends out whatever preorders he has going on at the time. Earlier this year I think it was about two months and I made another order and asked him to just send it together.

He won't rip you off and you will get it. Leave it longer than a week before you start worrying anyway.

6Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 pm

irrelevant dave

irrelevant dave

Six Feet Under Records 2009_still_waiting_dvd_art

7Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 pm

xGlennx

xGlennx

Did you email him?

8Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 pm

irrelevant dave

irrelevant dave

Yeah, hope he's not on tour or something, according to the website he is quiet a bit.

9Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

xGlennx

xGlennx

It's the bassist from Blacklisted who does it, and I know they just played Sound and Fury. Don't know if they're doing any other shows at the moment, but that is on the opposite side of the country to where they're from so...

10Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm

xGavx

xGavx

What date did you order it on? And what date did it change to shipped on?

11Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 pm

irrelevant dave

irrelevant dave

It's gone back to processing now, it said shipped for a few days after i ordered it 2 weeks ago.

12Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:38 pm

xGlennx

xGlennx

Maybe you'll get it twice.

13Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

xGavx

xGavx

Six Feet Under Records SFdayONEphotobyFREDHAMMER006

Here's a picture of Nails playing to nobody at Sound and Fury. I didn't realise they were only a three piece. I wonder how it sounds live because the record is really heavy.

14Six Feet Under Records Empty Re: Six Feet Under Records Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 am

xGlennx

xGlennx

It sounds shit through that Squire PA, apparently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum